Tuesday 5 June 2012

Goodnight sweet heart!

Sadly, tonight we said farewell to a loyal friend and constant companion, Tipi! Our dog of almost a decade, she will be sadly missed by all who live on and ever visited the farm. My 10 year old daughter created this fitting tribute to this faithful friend. Good night sweet heart!

Tipi,
Although you were a little bit skippy,
I love you too much to say,
I pray,
That you are in a better place
and you race and race and race
just run,
and have fun.

Although you don’t have a baseball to throw,
You have grandma willow to help grow.

I want you to know we love you so,
Alive or dead,
You had a cozy bed,
And I put it with you,
I hope you enjoyed how we,
Fed, lead and petted your head,
Because I sure enjoyed doing it to you.
We love you,
Taryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment