Saturday 9 January 2016

Week #1 - Finding Beauty

Wintery branch appears to hold the sun...
A slightly quieter pace over the holiday break allowed me space and time to reflect and refresh... it allowed me to see things with a different lens, fresh eyes. 

Finding beauty in our lives is not hard if we open ourselves to the moments, the sights, smells and joyful interactions from which our lives are woven. 

Our family is blessed to live surrounded by nature. We can have daily connection with the rhythms of the seasons and feel the complex yet simple interdependent relationships humans have with plants and animals first hand.

I challenge you this coming week to seek and find beauty... whether in the city or on the countryside, what is catching your attention these days? 
Every time I open a squash, the patterns of nature amaze me.
Lovely Lily....
Love on four legs!


A beetle has left an intriguing pattern on this log. 


Sleepy winter cornfield sparkling in the sun

The rabbits sleep under our pine tree each
night.... how do I know?







No comments:

Post a Comment