Sunday 5 June 2016

Week #22 - Squeaky Clean

We love keeping goats! Besides their unique personalities and silly antics we also can use their milk for so many products around the farm. Besides our caramels I posted about a few weeks back, I also use our goat milk to make soap. 

The creamy goat milk along with some pure essential oils and we get some great smelling soap that you feel good about using. 

I make small bars in a silicone brownie mold or larger bars by pouring into one litre milk jugs and then cutting them into rectangles. 

I've been experimenting with adding different ingredients such as apricot seeds to add texture... who needs microbeads when you can use something natural! 

The next batch I do, I'm going to try putting some violas  in the bottom of the mold. I'm thinking they will make a pretty small bar of soap that would make a great gift for someone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment